Jiangxi Guanyi Grinding Co., Ltd. was founded in 1998. It is a large-scale modern abrasives manufacturer in China, specializing in the research and development, manufacturing, sales and service of abrasives.
The company covers an area of 65,000 square meters and a building area of 34,500 square meters
2000 Set up a branch factory in Guangdong "Dongguan Jinguan Grinding Wheel Factory"
2006 1. Elected as a member of the National Abrasives Standardization Committee 2. "Guanyi" trademark was rated as "Famous Trademark in Jiangxi Province"
2010 In October, the company's "17,000-ton consolidated abrasive tool reconstruction and expansion project" officially laid the foundation stone and started construction
2014 1. Establish an enterprise R&D center
2. Signed with Jiangxi Jingdezhen Ceramic University
3. Won the Best Enterprise in China's Abrasives Industry in 2014 (Top 20)
2016 1. Recognized as "Jiangxi Abrasives Engineering Technology Research Center" by Jiangxi Provincial Department of Science and Technology
2. Won the Best Enterprise in China's Abrasives Industry in 2016 (Top 20)
1998 Jiangxi Evergrande Grinding Wheel Factory was officially established
2002 Jiangxi Evergrande Grinding Wheel Factory was expanded and officially changed its name to "Jiangxi Guanyi Grinding Wheel Co., Ltd."
2009 Passed the "ISO9001-2008 Quality Management System" certification
2011 1. Elected as the vice president unit of Abrasives Branch of China Machine Tool Industry Tool Association 2. It was rated as "AAA Contract-abiding and Promise-keeping Unit" by Jiangxi Administration for Industry and Commerce
2015 1. The company changed its name to "Jiangxi Guanyi Grinding Co., Ltd."
2. Carry out international exchanges and cooperation, and introduce Israeli technical and management talents
3. The "low-temperature fired vitrified bond grinding wheel industrialization technology research and development" project was approved by the Ministry of Science and Technology International Cooperation Special Project
2017 1. Recognized as an "International Science and Technology Cooperation Base" by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China